Today, I’m going to write about fingering her pussy.
Finger fucking is an art, my friends. It’s not as simple as it appears. Most guys just think fingering is all about sticking a finger in her pussy and that’s all it takes for a woman to be turned on. Lemme school you on the BASICS.
I won’t make this long because I’m too horny to think properly so I will write this in bullet points.
• First and foremost, your nails must be short, clean and nicely filed (no sharps bits sticking out). No bruises or wounds please.
• Make sure that your fingers are well lubricated. Always remember kuti the pussy, especially the clit is very sensitive to both pleasure and pain so you have to be very careful. Friction without enough lubrication in the pussy or on the clit can be uncomfortable. For some women, it can be painful. If your girl is not wet yet, you can wet your fingers using your saliva (or lubricant). If she is already wet, well, you have no problems. Just make sure kuti the pussy and clit are wet before you start work down there.
• So, just how many fingers to insert?? Personally, I’d say one is good enough to start with. One finger is okay for a tease, but when she is already aroused, two would be fine. It all really depends on your woman but it would really help if you both COMMUNICATE. Ask her how many she wants or tell you that you’re gonna stick two. Others may want three fingers but in my experience, it really depends on the girl.
• When fingering her, what works best is to push your fingers all the way in, slowly at first and then synchronizing the in-out motion with her movements (gyrations and actions). Am I making sense? I try to keep my English as simple as possible so every one of you guys can understand.
• Don’t just concentrate on the pussy. You should also stimulate the other parts of her pussy or the other parts near the pussy like her inner thighs and groin area. Or you can suck and squeeze her tits. All these actions will make her horny and wet.
• When you want to rub her clit, the up-down movement is almost guaranteed to work rather than the side-to-side movement. Maybe this differs from woman to woman but in my experience, the up-down movement always seems to get the job done. It doesn’t mean you can’t vary, but when she is near cumming, at least you know what stroke to use. Just remember, up-down stroke works best in giving her the most pleasure – even when using the tongue.
• If she’s near cumming, NEVER leave the clit. You may have to use both hands if you have to (one hand doing the fingering and the other rubbing her clit). When she’s cumming, make sure kuti you don’t abruptly pull out or stop your penetration and your rubbing. KEEP THEM THERE until she gradually goes down from her orgasm. Only pull your fingers out – slowly – after she has fully satisfied her orgasm. This is because your girl might have a chance to have multiple orgasms, especially when you are correctly stimulating her G-spot.
• Another thing to remember is that you have to be consistent. If you feel that your woman likes certain strokes on a particular place, just make sure to focus consistently on these areas and on the type of stroke. You can switch things up by using other strokes, but always consistently go back to those she reacts to the most. But make sure that when she is near cumming, DO NOT EXPERIMENT! Do NOT try to do new things when she’s about to cum. Why change a tactic that always works? You must only focus on the areas and the types of strokes that make her go wild! You should COMMUNICATE with her. Ask her how she wants it.. Ask her if she wants it faster? Harder? Softer? Keep checking.
I think this is all I can say for now, so…
Sugar Dick Dupree